Developed by renowned Dermatologist and skincare expert Dr. David Colbert, and inspired by the success of the Triad Facial™, the NEW! COLBERT MD Runway Facial™ combines advanced medical and cosmetic skincare technology with the cosmetic boost of a facial for immediate exfoliation, hydration and skin brightening benefits. Conceived by Dr. Colbert as the ultimate skin prep for his clients/patients including international models appearing in one of fashion’s most high profile shows, the Runway Facial provides camera-ready skin with zero downtime. An evolution of the in-demand Triad Facial, the Runway Facial incorporates LED light massage to increase the penetration of active ingredients and delivers vitamins and nutrients more efficiently and effectively into the skin. After a single, 90 minute Runway Facial treatment, skin is left glowing and with a noticeably fresher, brighter and more youthful appearance.
The Runway Facial created by Dr. David Colbert also incorporates several of the COLBERT MD products into the treatment protocol. Originally inspired by the results achieved by the Triad Facial, the COLBERT MD skincare range is a gentle, effective regimen that helps clients maintain results between facial treatments.
The Runway Facial protocol includes the following elements:
- Cleansing: COLBERT MD Balance Purifying Cleanser is applied to damp skin to cleanse and remove dirt and oil, while brightening.
- Radio Frequency: Quick and easy treatment that lifts and tones the skin
- Microdermabrasion: Gentle microdermabrasion exfoliates dead cells on the skin surface, opens up the pores, and primes the skin for renewal.
- Laser Toning: Utilizing 5,000 pulses, this painless procedure stimulates collagen and skin cell growth in the dermis, increasing the skin’s firmness and elasticity. This procedure treats imperfections in the texture and tone of the skin’s surface resulting in instant rejuvenation of the face, neck, hands and décolleté.
- Gentle Chemical Peeling: A thin layer of gentle lavender fruit acid exfoliation is applied for up to 60 seconds to prime the skin for further elements of the facial.
- Calming Hydration Mist: To balance the skin, a distilled rosewater mist is applied to the face, neck hands and décolleté.
- Brightening Mask with LED: The COLBERT MD Brightening Mask is paired with LED light massage for intense luminosity. The Mask serum and LED light massage are applied to the face, neck and décolleté, hands and arms.
- Soothing: COLBERT MD Illumino Face Oil and/ or Soothe is applied to the face, neck, hands and décolleté to soothe the skin.
- Glowing Finish: The final step is the application of the COLBERT MD Retensify Firming Cream to face, neck and décolleté for a shimmering finish.
In a further enhancement to the Triad Facial, patients receiving the new Runway Facial may choose to add micro-current before application of the COLBERT MD Illumino Face Oil. This additional service is ideally suited for patients desiring extra toning and contouring around the eyes, jawline, cheekbones, neck and décolleté. Models receiving the Runway Facial treatment in Paris and London will have the option of adding this micro-current to their facials.
When performed regularly once a month, results of the Runway Facial can include:
- Firmer and more toned skin
- Increased luminosity and brightness
- Hydrated, dewy skin